Saturday, May 24, 2014

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars


This thing is pristine. I can't believe what good condition the LP is in. The jacket is about as good as most of the jackets in the collection which is not very good. I'm aware of the Ziggy Stardust incarnation of David Bowie so I was surprised that only one or two of the tracks on this jumped out at me...

Whoops. Very noticeable pop/skip right in the beginning of "Soul Love". Guess that just goes to show no matter how good it looks, you can't really tell how it's gonna play.

Anyway this is an interesting album and that's all you're gonna get on the write up because I have shit I oughta be cleaning right now.

99% sure the K does not stand for Kanye, but you never know.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment