Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Police - Outlandos d'Amour


KA-mothercuking-BOOM! Ladies and gentleman, we have hit pay dirt. If the Police albums are the only ones I can get to play, this will have all been worth it. I don't give a god damn what anybody says. I don't care about the ridiculous pretentious pseudo-French album title. I don't care about how goddam awful Sting went and got when he didn't have Stewart Copeland around to talk him down off his ego. That was years after this. Outlandos d'Amour came out when I was three, when everything was still awesome and things had not yet started to suck. This is one of the best fucking albums of all time. Every single song on it is incredible, even the love song to an inflatable love doll.

Maybe not that one.

MAYBE.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment