Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jane Olivor - Chasing Rainbows


Again with this lady. This time she looks less like a PTA mom and more like a dude in drag, which, to be honest, if I had to pick one, I'd go with the dude in drag. I want to see the other photos from this shoot.
"Show me happy!"
*click-click!*
"Show me sad."
*click-click!*
"Show me ANGRY!"
*click-click!*
"Show me you just got a new puppy!"
*click-click!*
"Show me, you ran out of coke and you can't get your dealer on the phone!"
Then she got sick of the asshole photographer, started thinking about firing him and: *click-click!*
That was the photo they went with.

Also, not for nothing, but I don't know anything about most of these artists so I'm just using what wikipedia says about their genres. I have a really hard time believing this lady ever produced anything that could be fairly categorized as rock.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment