Sunday, April 27, 2014

Led Zeppelin - II



BADOWMP-A-DOW-DOWMP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWP, BRICKA-DOWMP...

By which I mean, this is a good one. Probably so scratched the fuck up I'll never get it to play. WOOO!

Updated Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 8:17 PM


Okay. So, not only did my brother-in-law grossly over-estimate the damage to most of these, but my eyeballing of them has proven pretty inaccurate too. This was indeed, scratched. It cleaned up pretty nicely and plays much better than I expected. I have a healthy appreciation for Led Zeppelin. I've never been their biggest fan. Neither were my parents. I mean they liked them. They just weren't freaks for them the way they were for other bands. But they're a great band. This is gonna sound corny, but when the first few notes of "Whole Lotta Love" came out of my speakers, a chill went down my spine. I'm still listening to the first side right now but it's playing great and I'm sure side two is fine. It wasn't scratched any worse than side one.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment