Sunday, April 27, 2014

Simply Red - Men and Women


So, according to wikipedia, between 1985 when their first album came out, and 1987, when this piece of shi album came out, Simply Red graduated from "blue-eyed soul" to "soul". Which is great. Because I don't know about you, but to me "blue-eyed soul" sounds like some bizarre coded racist bullshit.

That aside, again, I don't know about you, but if a guy who looked like this asshole walked into my, let's say coffee shop. Let's say you and I are working in a coffee shop. If this guy walked in I'd tell him to get his fucking fingers out of his mouth, stop eye-fucking me, and tell me what the fuck kind of coffee he wanted. Same with tires or books or neckties or whatever hypothetical goods you and I are selling in this hypothetical scenario which is starting to go off the rails.

Other than that, great fucking album.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment