Monday, April 28, 2014

The Great Band Era? GREAT!

I'm waiting for class to start. Got here a little early. I'm totally fixated on my record collection... the record collection? Guess it's mine now. So my record collection. I'm totally fixated. Since I'm not at home to clean them and play them, I'll do an entry or two the way I had been doing before I got the turntable, and just post my impressions of them in the order that I unpacked them. 


So, this is a promising looking boxed set. I like great bands. Let's see what this Collector's Edition of Original Recordings has in store for us, shall we?
 SURPRISE! It's full of Engelbert Humperdinck, Andy Williams, and some bizarre Vegas bullshit I never heard of! What the fuck, gramma? Gotta assume this didn't belong to either of my parents. I was going to make an individual entry for each one but if I save that for later when I try to play them, I may have enough time to do another entry about something I might actually care about. Here are the covers.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment