Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Beatles - Yesterday and Today


Yay, more Beatles. If you're starting to get tired of entries about the Beatles, you're starting to get the picture of what my childhood was like. I know I just wrote this long nostalgic post about Abbey Road. I also said they weren't my favorite band, just that they were always around. This one cleaned up okay. It had a really ugly scratch right in the middle of "We Can Work It Out" which I thought would not only cause it to skip, but might knock the needle all the fuck over the record. I hovered over the turntable ready to lift the needle the second that happened. But it didn't. It played right through it. Very minor skip once every 1.8 seconds through the second half of the song. That was it. The rest of the album played pretty good.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment