Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Huey Lewis and The News - Picture This

Speak of the devil. It's almost as if I'm the guy who unpacked these and took their pictures. I'm posting them in the order I unpacked them, so this confirms my thesis about the alphabetical order thing. At any rate, I will cop to liking Huey Lewis back in the day. I was pretty into music when I was a little kid. And it was the 80s. So I was into Huey Lewis, Foreigner, ZZ Top, Peter Gabriel, I don't know... Hall and Oates, the Police. All that crap. And most of it I still like.

What that amounts to is, every once in a while I'll be in a bar and "Workin' for a Livin'" will come on, and when everyone else starts groaning or asks "What the fuck is that?" I start singing along, because I'm a horrible person with terrible taste in music.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment