Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'


There's that blue-eyed soul bullshit again. Might as well just call it... all the alternatives I can think of are equally racist. Guess that makes me racist. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! Sorry. That's the vodka talking. Anyway, good album. Plays nice.

My parents had a friend named Spencer when I was younger. David Spencer. One of the very coolest people I ever met. He's a teacher. Was anyway. I'm gonna be soon. Might be good to talk to that guy but he fell off my map. No idea how to get in touch with the dude. Plus I'm just his one old friend's kid. I'm sure I was just a juvenile pain in the ass to that guy, back when I knew him. He was really cool though. Anyway, I got other albums to log. This one was good.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment