Monday, April 7, 2014

The Great Escape

It was a great movie. I don't particularly remember the score. But it's been a long time since I saw it last. Maybe some day I'll sit down and watch this with my kid and I'll tell him, "One time my old man sat me down and watched this movie with me. He told me it was awesome but I was skeptical. Turns out he was right." That's kind of what pawing through all these records is turning into for me. Reliving old memories. It's kind of cool that almost all of them are good memories. I hope when my kid grows up he has mostly positive memories about his family. There are no guarantees, right? I think I'm a pretty okay dad. I try really hard. But James is only two. I haven't really had time to fuck him up real bad yet.

Anyway, I dunno. I'm getting sick of this sappy family bullshit so I'm gonna get right back to busting my old man's chops about all the freaking folk music.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment