Sunday, April 6, 2014

Scott Joplin - The Sting

I never saw this movie but I remember my mom playing the album when I was a kid. Incidentally, don't worry. I must have found the really shitty boxes to go through tonight. But there's some incredible stuff in the other boxes. The Band. Every Beatles album. Every Zeppelin album. A shitload of Rolling Stones. Tonight I'm focusing on Mitch Ryder and Tom Rush and, I don't fucking know, Al fucking Stewart. But there's good shit out there. I was going through the boxes before I decided to take pics and blog about them, and I found shit that made me get all teary-eyed thinking about my childhood. So there's good stuff out there. This is the soundtrack to The Sting, though. It's not gonna make anyone cry unless you crack the LP in two and stab them with the jagged end.

No comments:

Post a Comment