Monday, April 7, 2014

Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride

A nantucket sleighride is what happened when old timey whale hunters stuck a harpoon into a whale. The whale would get pissed off and swim around really fast, dragging the whalers' longboat behind it, until it got tired and stopped. Then they killed it. So I'm assuming the big blue and green thing is a whale. I don't know why there's a giant flaming moth on here. I don't know anything about this band. I kinda think they might be metal. Maybe proto-metal. Maybe... folk... metal... Folk-metal. I'm settling on folk-metal.

updated 6-18-2014

Plays good. No skips. Good with the right crowd. Heavy metal guys would like it if I played this at a party. Unfortunately I don't know any of those guys anymore.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment