Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Beatles - Beatles VI

Ok so the real reason I'm playing the Beatles and drinking is because I'm kind of bummed out about... what the fuck?

This is a thing that happens? What the shit? Okay, so... first track on either side won't play. That is... well established.

Um. God damn. Track two on side one is a classic. God damn. Side two is scratched to all fuck. Gonna go ahead and blame the condition of this record on my crazy ex-stepfather because: fuck that guy anyway.

Uh. Yeah. I'll probably never play this again. It's fucked. "Eight Days A Week" plays great. But look at this. Shit.

Holy crap, this one has "Dizzy Miss Lizzy!"

My ex-wife and her dad were really into the Beatles. She considered this her theme song. It didn't work out with me and her. Me calling her my ex and all, you probably figured that out.

Crazy. Yeah, man, I don't know.

The way music works on my memory, sometimes it's really good. Sometimes, not so much. I'm so much happier and healthier than I was when she and I were together.

It's still a bummer that it didn't work out, a bummer that we even tried, that we wasted all that time trying so hard. Looking back, it's easy to say the relationship was bad for both of us. Looking forward, from the beginning, who could have predicted? Other than everyone, I mean.


Anyway, I'm in a better place now. I hope she is too.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment