Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night

Okay, so, I'm playing through all the Beatles stuff I haven't played today. I have a stack of the Beatles, and a stack of the Stones and another stack of Bob Dylan that I'd like to complete before I start digging through all the other weird shit. I'm doing the Beatles first because I like to save the best for last. HA! Suck it BEATLES! Ah whatever. Most of it's good.

There are some really weird like, lounge or bossa nova versions of some Beatles tunes on this. Man... just weird.

I live in Brooklyn, weed capitol of NYC and I don't have a connection. How sad is that? Listening to this I wish I was hanging with my sister, smoking a doob, listening to this silly shit. Ah well. Next time I see her, I guess.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment