Friday, July 4, 2014

Stevie Wonder - Fulfillingness' First Finale


Nice album, but I don't have any particular connection to it. Boogie on Reggae Woman is good. The rest of the tracks, I don't even remember. Not a real fan of half-hearted, weakly-argued apologetics, so Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away is never gonna be one of my favorites. Here's the thing, Stevie Wonder is amazing. I put this record on, I heard the first few bars of Smile Please and I thought, "meh..." then he started singing and I thought, "whoah..." because he's fucking awesome. This album though? Eh. Doesn't do much for me.

Cleaned up. Plays nice. Some minor scratches that don't affect playability. I'll give this a more thorough listen some other day, and write something more about it. Today though, this was just the record I played while I cleaned.

[wikipedia]

No comments:

Post a Comment